Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things to consider and note when reading my posts

  1. Things in italics are usually instructions or "notes" prior to the poem, explaining something.
  2. Most things in parentheses or brackets are other options for wording or phrasing as to what comes prior it, since these are still in working stage. Nothing is ever finite.
  3. Don't assume every poem, essay, piece, thought, crumb, or quote is self-reflected on me. Some stuff is fiction, other is not but I won't say which is which. Just don't assume its all about me, or from me. It can be from a "persona" I made up about something completely made up, ok? lol
  4. Don't criticize my grammar, as I said, these are still in working stage and sometimes I just want to get it out there. I know what I'm doing, I just might be a bit lazy.
  5. Any questions, tips, or comments not about the blog, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment